Thursday, 14 November 2019
Opening and Welcome to new arriving participants Summary of the VINCE Symposium morning session
Seamus O’TUAMA, University of Cork (IE)
Dialogue between researcher and practitioner
Complexities and challenges of the VPL processes
Chair: Francesca URAS. Project Officer of eucen
Closing of the day
Friday, 15 November 2019
Welcome and Presentation of the day
Open Space Technology Session: People in a Changing World
- Sanctuary Scholarships – Lyndsey EL AMOUD. Cork, Ireland
- World Citizenship Education — Christine ROUSSAT. Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Rebuilding after Displacement — Sysun VLADLEN. Kiev, Ukraine
Key Ideas from the OST Session to bring home and to Parallel Sessions
Poster presentation followed by open discussion
– Foreign language skills tailor made for a dynamic entrepreneurial LLL life course, Eva SZEDERKENYI, University of Pécs.
– Higher Education Institutes Supporting the Burgeoning Social Enterprise Sector: A Role for Lifelong Learning, Mary FENTON, Waterford Institute of Technology.
– Building World Citizenship with Born Globals and Scaleups, Tina GRUBER-MUECKE, IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems.
– Digitalization and education in the perspective of the employers’ forecasts Foreign, Izabela BUCHOWICZ, Warsaw School of Economics (SGH).
– A CEO that also works in Education, Lucília SANTOS, Rogério NOGEUIRA, Universidade de Aveiro.
– Social, Civic and Cultural Engagement: CALOHEE proposal, Alfredo SOEIRO, Universidade do Porto.
– Refugee Projects brief, F. Elif ÇETIN, Bahçeşehir University Continuing Education Center.
– The MAGNET consortium and the challenges of migrant entrepreneurship education, Mattia FAVARETTO, eucen.
Next eucen events: join us!
Thanks and Closing
EUCEN IN A NUTSHELL