You can proceed to register for the eucen 2018 Autumn Seminar by filling in the seminar’s Registration Form and sending it back to the eucen Secretariat via the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind the deadlines shown below to make sure you can benefit from the Early Bird discounts.
Read the General Terms and Conditions for participation to the eucen Conferences and Events by following this link. These will be applied in all cases without exception.
Deadline to register benefiting of the Early Bird reduced fee is 05 October 2019.
- EARLY BIRD* for eucen members* 220€
- EARLY BIRD* for non-eucen members 250€
- Registration after 05 October 2019 for eucen members** 250€
- Registration after 05 October 2019 for non-eucen members 280€
Deadline to register: 12 November 2018
You can see what your registration fee includes exactly in the back of the Registration Form.
On Thursday 15 November a networking cocktail will be organised for the participants to the VINCE project Final Symposium. Those registered for the Autumn Seminar will have afterwards a dinner at 20:00. The restaurant will be confirmed in due course.
* In order to benefit from the EARLY BIRD registration rates, you must send your fully filled in registration form together with proof of having made the payment of the total cost of your registration. Registration forms that do not have attached proof of payment will be put on hold. After 05 October, those registrations that have not paid in full will be invoiced with the standard registration rate and treated as such.
**Please note that eucen members with any payments pending from a previous years will not be able to benefit from the members’ discount.
EUCEN IN A NUTSHELL